Enjoy solving problems? Want to expand your knowledge in a range of geophysical domains? Do you have geology, geophysics, or QI experience and are looking for a change of scene?
Ever thought about geophysical software support?
We’re looking for a Houston-based professional for our geophysical software support team.
DUG has the best software support in the industry. We pride ourselves in understanding our clients’ issues, and providing fast, detailed solutions. Our team is small, but very effective and we’re looking for individuals with diverse experiences, strengths and interests. The support team is not a call centre and we don’t work from scripts.
You’ll have the opportunity to solve problems, build relationships with industry professionals, and work in a friendly team that values everyone’s contribution.
The ideal candidate has good English skills, a geological or geophysical background, QI or interpretation experience, an interest in computing, and a love for solving puzzles!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Responsibilities (not necessarily exhaustive):
- Complete knowledge of DUG Insight and workflows
- Be a product expert for both staff and customers
- Provide information to clients in a timely fashion
- Provide fast, effective email support to Insight customers
- Provide additional telephone, on-line or on-site support if needed
- Assist with migrating projects from other products
- Demonstrate Insight and its capabilities
- Assist the sales team with presentations
- Deliver training on-site and via the Internet
- Relay feature requests and feedback to the design team
- Weekend support (subject to the team roster)
- Maintain accurate time records (when required for invoicing)
- Comply with the Company’s HSE regulations and policy
- Cooperate with supervisory and management personnel to ensure the Company’s safety
- Responsibilities are fulfilled