- Are you a Linux enthusiast?
- Are you interested in learning about HPC environments?
- Does the thought of being a SysAdmin on one of the world’s largest cluster environments interest you?
We are looking for a Linux person to join our team. You will come to us with a great interest and some experience with Linux. If you are passionate about leading edge technology you will love this role. What you will receive, along with a fantastic group of colleagues who will support and encourage you is the chance to be working on one of the largest private clusters in the world!
As well as tasks associated with managing a large Linux cluster, the associated HUGE storage, and high- speed network, this role includes desktop support of our 160+ internal users globally.
If your Linux exposure is primarily non-commercial, then outline your experience in your cover letter. Links to your contributions to the Linux community in way of open source projects and forum activity will be considered.
- Analyse technical problems, recommend and apply required solutions.
- Provide technical support to ensure effective hardware and software performance.
- Provides technical support and help maintain the network infrastructure.
- Provide technical support and recommendations for our large storage systems.
- Demonstrated Linux Skills (2+ years)
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Impeccable references.