Reports to: CTO
As the IT security expert within DUG you will be responsible for the end-to-end security of our systems, including our cloud offering. You will need to respond to client queries and audits as well as DUG management.
- Conduct an internal security audit of current systems and procedures [physical, network, operating system, authentication, etc.]
- Serve as the DUG point person for third-party security audit(s)
- Provide pre-sales security briefings / Q&A to McCloud customer security teams
- Work with McCloud customer IT teams on security integration
- Ongoing leadership and review of IT security.
- A strong understanding of Linux security systems and practices
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant technologies such as firewalls, VPNs, intrusion detection/prevention systems, authentication frameworks, common cryptographic tools, etc.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and risk-management methodologies
- Experience in diagnosing and responding to security events
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent spoken and written business English.
- Experience in the oil and gas sector
- Experience with WAN and multi-network security considerations
- VoIP phone system security.