To provide project administrative support for technical services.
- Compile, edit, format and help manage the delivery of regular status reports and final project reports
- Construct project Gantt charts and keep track of project progress against scheduled timelines
- Help manage project-related correspondences with clients and relevant internal stakeholders
- Update project invoicing schedules and maintaining records of extra deliverables and/or costs incurred in delivering technical services
- Work with other members of the global administrative project management team to define improved project management processes, build reporting templates and style guides, extend use of timelines and Gantt charts for resource and project planning
- Contribute to the overall efficient running of projects through best practice administrative processes
- Assisting with the arrangement of client meetings and room bookings
- Flexible to work on UK hours
- Perform other project and office admin related task as requested.
- Providing appropriate cover for answering phone calls and covering front desk during office hours.
- Complying with the Company’s HSE policy
- Cooperating fully with supervisory and management personnel in ensuring that the Company’s safety responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Previous hands-on experience in office / client management
- Good people skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with professionals from a variety of technical backgrounds and all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work independently with a pro-active and common-sense approach to problem solving
- A multi-tasker who can prioritise and perform in a busy work environment; excellent time management skills
- Highly organised with an attention to detail and a high commitment to accurate work
- Flexible in nature with a passion for dealing with people and a willingness to develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff at all levels within the organisation
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Computer literacy: MS Word (intermediate); MS Excel (intermediate); MS Project (basic); MS PowerPoint (intermediate); Libre Office (basic – preferable)
- Experience working in an overseas office, or liaising with overseas offices will be highly regarded.